Looking for kickass boss babe quotes that’ll help level up your business and life?
Well, I got you!
I truly believe the right words can be empowering, motivating – they’re a great way for us to stay focused on what really matters.
Because words are powerful, they can make all of the difference in how we perceive ourselves as well as our relationships with others. Sometimes just hearing encouraging things from another person helps us find motivation or feeling more positive about where life is taking us next.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I’ve recommended – at no extra cost to you, of course. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can check out my disclosures here.
Badass Boss Babe Quotes
- I’m not the girl who didn’t pursue her dreams because she didn’t have money.
- Strategy is everything. Create a plan and follow through. – Shalona, The Marketing Mompreneur
- God didn’t give me these talents to waste.
- Know that you can start late, look different, be uncertain, and still succeed.
- Girl, do it for you.
- Blessed, thankful and focused.
- Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently. – Marie Forleo
- Being a boss babe means being a confident woman in charge of her own life and who doesn’t apologize for being her authentic self.
- Trust your dopeness.
- Self-care is how you take your power back.
- You don’t worry about fitting in when you’re custom-made.
- A woman who knows what she brings to the table is not afraid to eat alone.
- Today I have the power to change my story.
- Alone women are smart. Together we are brilliant.
- Don’t accept other people’s limit as your own.
- Make more moves and less announcements.
- One day sweetie, these 5am’s are gonna make you a legend.
- Do business with people who inspire you.
- You either want it or you don’t. Proceed accordingly.
- Remove “I don’t” and “I can’t” from your vocabulary and watch how quickly things change.
- They told me that I couldn’t. . . That’s why I did.
- Truly powerful women don’t explain why they want respect. They simply don’t engage with those who don’t give it to them.
- Raise the bar a little higher.
- Monetize your passion.
- You can’t deposit excuses.
What does boss babe mean, anyway?
Boss babe is a term that describes the type of woman who exudes power, leadership and persuasion. She’s not your average “daddy” figure in charge but rather someone both authoritative as well as approachable which makes her more relatable to younger audiences than traditional male leaders would be at times.”
Inspirational Boss Babe Quotes
- Make an income while also making an impact.
- Content is king, but engagement is queen, and the lady rules the house.
- Give yourself grace.
- You can always tell who the strong women are. They are the ones you see building one another up, instead of tearing each other down.
- Make yourself a priority.
- When you know how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving discounts.
- They can’t do what you do like you do, period.
- Do it anyway.
- There is no competition because nobody can be me.
- Step back, calm the fuck down and listen to your inner boss babe. She knows what’s up.
- Do what they won’t.
- Don’t be afraid to fail, be afraid not to try.
- Breathe sis, it’s only a chapter not the whole story.
- When women support each other, incredible things happen.
- Pour yourself a cup of ambition.
- Live with intention.
- Believe in yourself.
- Empower the women around you.
- Be the woman who fixes another woman’s crown without telling the world it’s crooked.
- “Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
- Great things don’t come from staying in your comfort zone.
- Doubting yourself is normal. Letting it stop you is a choice.
- Dress yourself in confidence everyday.
- Your empire won’t build itself. Keep going.
- The best way to get things done is to simply begin.
- Be the kind of leader that you would follow.
- Taking action and doing the “right” work in your business is what makes a HUGE difference.
- Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else’s approval.
- Action is the foundational key to all success.
- Don’t compete, collaborate.
- She doesn’t know what the future holds, but she is grateful for slow and steady growth. – Morgan Harper Nichols
Best Boss Babe Quotes
- Women who invest in themselves go further.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
- Life is too short to be getting paid every two weeks.
- Do the work.
- I’m building a brand, I’m always busy.
- Surround yourself with people who get it.
- Don’t rush and never settle. If it’s meant to be, it will be.
- I don’t do drama, I do deposits.
- My favorite sport is watching women make money.
- Comparison kills.
- Don’t doubt. Don’t pout. Just figure it out.
- You are the CEO of your life. Hire, fire and promote accordingly.
- You can’t get fired from a company if you own it.
- Tie your hair up. Take a sip. Put on some trap music and handle it.
- It’s ok girl. You just forgot who you are. Welcome back.
- Sometimes you have to be beauty and the beast. – Nikki Minaj
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
- Think like a millionaire, hustle like your broke.
- Be the woman you want your daughter to be.
- I’m coming for everything they say I couldn’t have.
- Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered.
- Blossoming into a badass woman with more faith than fear.
- It’s your story babe, feel free to hit’em with a plot twist whenever you want.
Motivational Boss Babe Quotes
- It’s not that they don’t want what you have to offer but it’s more that they don’t know you exist.
- If you are confused about why you aren’t where you want to be, you need to write down a list of your excuses and realize everything on that list is why.
- Design a life you love.
- Do less with more focus.
- Your grind may go unnoticed but your results will not.
- Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
- Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.
- You will never always feel motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined.
- Be happy with what you have, while working for what you want.
- Get obsessed over your goals.
- Teach your daughters to worry less about fitting into glass slippers and more about shattering glass ceilings.
- You are stronger than you think.
- Know your worth and then add tax.
- You can do this.
- Little girls with dreams become women with vision.
- Progress, not perfection.
- Investing in yourself and your business is an absolute . . . MUST!
- Focus and win.
- You are the most valuable investment you will ever make.
- Adjust your mindset and take action.
- Be selfish enough to have self love, self-worth, and self-respect.
- Growth is growth, no matter how small.
- Just because you’re struggling doesn’t mean you’re failing.
- Be addicted to bettering yourself.
- Never apologize for being a strong powerful woman.
- The woman you are becoming will cost you people, relationships, spaces, and material things. Choose her over everything.
- Risking is better than regretting.
- No one can convince you that you’re good enough. Only you can do that.
Sassy Boss Babe Quotes
- Sometimes, it takes balls to be a woman.
- Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up.
- Not giving a fuck is better than revenge.
- I’m not lucky, I just work harder than you.
- Rich bitch energy only.
- Every damn brick they try to throw at you, use it to stand on.
- Fuck average, I’m a queen.
- Today, be the badass girl you were too lazy to be yesterday.
- My hobbies include having no time for bullshit.
- I be on some get money, stay focused and chill type shit.
- A good woman doesn’t get angry and she sure as hell doesn’t get even. She gets over it and keeps it moving.
I hope these quotes have helped empower you. I’m all about helping motivate you to achieve even more in the face of adversity and remind you that it’s always worth it to keep fighting for the life you deserve.
Now go out there and conquer the world!
Do you have any favorite empowering quotes that we missed? Share them with me in the comments below.